Qomolangma 63in Wide Format Cold Laminator and Mounting Machine + 2 Years Warranty
This is a cold capable of mounting and laminating pressure - sensitive graphics up to 63in wide. Designed for ease-of-use and minimal maintenance, it is ideal for new users wanting to create professionally - finished wide format graphics.
This is semi - auto (Automatic take - up rolls of back paper), with functions of single sided cold laminating and mounting by electric.
A perfect fit for entry level customer, who is looking for an affordable and professional cold laminator for their projects. This new model can be widely used for pre - masking vinyl graphic, mount prints on substrate, over laminating inkjet prints and so on.
Cold roll laminators are the perfect option for someone looking to enter the wide format graphics market. Equipped with all of the features needed to produce most applications, Qomolangma cold roll laminator promises quality, performance and safety – at an affordable price.
• Great for mounting prints to boards
• Over laminating digital prints
• Applying application tapes, applying double side adhesives and vinyl
• Good color reducibility and light transmittance, free of bubbles and snowflake point!
• Free heavy duty floor stand with caster wheels
• Laminates graphics up to 63in wide
• 3inches core auto - grip rollers for easy laminating film setup
• Manual nip adjustment up to 1 inch for handling of most substrates
• 120mm (4.72in) bigger rollers for best quality laminating control
• Cold roll laminator confidently finishes a variety of applications
• Safety eyes for increased operator safety
• Foot switch for hands free operation
•Easy operation panel: Forward, Backward, Foot Pedal Control and various speed adjustments, Emergency Stop Button.
• Removable front worktable for easy film setup
• Adopt new - style aluminum alloy supporting roller.
• It is operated conveniently and high efficiently - It realizes continuous laminating and longer picture laminating. Realize automatically stripping film and collecting liner paper through the rotary force of the upper and lower roller.
Max. Working Width
Variable Working Speed
0 - 5m (16.4ft) / min
Max. Nip opening
Top Roller Material
|Bottom Roller Material
|AC110V / 50 - 60Hz
|Forward / Reverse
|Auto rewind liner pickup
|After Laminating Pickup
|1785mm x 615mm x 1390mm (70in x 24in x 55in)
|1930mm x 580mm x 830mm (76in x 23in x 33in)