New Professional 4060 Desktop CNC Router Drilling Milling Machine
|X, Y, Z Guide||Rolling ball screw|
X, Y, Z Work Area
400 x 600 x 55mm(15.7" x 23.6" x 2.2")
Max feeding height
|800W high speed (Air cooling)|
|Command code||HPGL, G-code|
|Spindle tools||ф3.175, ф6|
Various materials can be applied by the machine, such as PVC, Acrylic, wood, PCB, even some soft metal like
aluminum and copper.
1) Assembling and locating the CNC machine on steady desk well.
2) Make sure that your computer has a on-board parallel port output.
3) Installing a CNC control software and Drive such as the MACH 3 or EMC2 on your computer.
4) Connecting the control box with the CNC machine and you computer.
5) Fllowing our manual or guideline to set uo the software.
6) You can enjoy making you dream with using our CNC.
Built-in 128G memory ( removable storage technology,which can support processing any size of file )
128 points * 64 points, monochrome LCD
USB and U disk.
Support document form
G code, PLT, ( users can custom)
4-axis 3 linkage
Chinese, English, Russian, French, Japanese, etc.
Language can be customized according to customers’requirements.
Button-driven and menu-driven
Straight line and arc
Minimum input unit (mm)
Minimum resolution (mm)
Cutting Speed (mm / min)
Maximum running speed (mm / min)
Automatic deceleration control
Straight thread, taper thread cutting
Spindle speed control
Detection of system data
Detection of processed data
Adjustment of processing position
Multi-processing coordinate system
Support 9 workpiece coordinate system
Breakpoint continued processing
Power-down data protection
0°C to +70°C
Dimension (L * W * H) (mm)
55in Full-auto Wide Format Cold Laminator, with Heat Assisted
Epson SureColor F6370 44" Production Edition Dye Sublimation Printer