HP Latex 315 54" Printer - NEW + 53" 3 ARMS CONTOUR CUT VINYL CUTTER W/ VINYLMASTER CUT SOFTWARE
The HP Latex 315 is energy efficient, has a small footprint and doesn't require special ventilation or hazardous waste handling for like solvent printers. The included FlexiPrint RIP provides access to a large library of substrate profiles and the color management is controllable from the front panel touchscreen making operation smooth and efficient.h
- New 831 HP Latex Scratch Resistant Inks
- Media roll width: 54 in (1.37 m)
- Now includes HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer for high print quality at speed:
- Indoor quality: 129 ft²/hr (12 m²/hr)
- Outdoor plus quality: 174 ft²/hr (16 m²/hr)
- Now includes automatic X-axis cutter
- 4.3 inch Touch Screen Control Panel
- Web Connected
- HP owners get free access to HP WallArt Solution
- 6 Print Heads
- Front Loading
- Take-Up Reel (optional with 315 model, Included on 330 model)
Improved Uptime – Easy to Maintain
When it comes to printers, dependability is the key to profitability. Routine maintenance on the HP Latex is as easy as changing out a single cartridge which doesn’t have to be handled as hazardous material. If major maintenance or repair are necessary, you can depend on the HP repair network for fast response nationwide.
Healthier for the environment too.
Since latex ink is water-based, prints are odorless with no residual VOCs. No special ventilation – no special handling of hazard chemicals or materials and no fire risks. EnergyStar, Greenguard Gold certified (Greenguard certifies air quality while in use) and many other certifications for a healthier and more efficient environment.