High-Speed Frosted Double Matte Tracing Film (778)
- Durable, 5 mil, matte, semi-transparent PET film for high-speed printing of overlays
- Alternative to vellum paper for architectural designs, blueprint overlays, CAD drawings, crafts
- Holds up better than traditional vellum on construction sites and in other rugged environments
- Easy-to-handle semi-soft film with instant-dry coating and rich frosted surface
- Compatible with HP PageWide XL printers and printers with aqueous, latex, or UV-cure inks
This durable, semi-soft, semi-transparent, 5 mil, 135 gsm PET film is ideal for printing architectural designs and blueprint overlays on high-speed inkjet printing systems, such as the HP PageWide XL. It holds up better than traditional vellum at construction sites and other rugged environments. The easy-to-handle film has an instant-dry coating and rich, frosted surface. It can also be used for craft projects and creative specialty graphics on printers that use aqueous dye or pigment inks, latex, or UV-curable inks.
HP LATEX 310 - 360 - 330 PIP FLOATER AND ISS CONNECTOR B4H70-67109 NEW