BUNDLE - GRAPHTEC FC9000-160 64" (162.6 cm) Wide Cutter - New + Tint Tek 20/20 Window Film Cutting Software V10 Monthly Subscription
Graphtec FC9000 Series Vinyl Cutter
The flagship FC9000 Series is Graphtec’s most advanced, versatile roll fed cutting plotter to date. Revered around the world for its dependable, high-precision cutting capabilities with both printed and unprinted materials, the FC Series is the ultimate finishing solution for the wide format signage, apparel, and automotive industries. A newly developed feeding system and cutting head has further improved cutting quality of thin and thick materials ranging from delicate window tint to rigid magnet and high intensity reflective. ARMS 8.0 features the introduction of Graphtec’s Datalink barcode generation system which efficiently loads and processes your jobs automatically.
New FC 9000 features:
- Flange kit (media handling system) is included with the FC9000, which was optional for the FC8600.
- New USB Datalink where you can run the FC9000 from a USB thumb drive.
- New grit roller configuration for longer tracking.
- New stand and basket configuration.
- New 8.0 ARMS for print and cut.
- New barcode feature for print and cut.
- New optional take-up reel for the FC9000-140 and 160 (see attached video)
Save time and reduce the chance of production errors by using barcodes to automatically process multiple jobs at the touch of a button. DataLink supports any combination of RIP software & printer in addition to included Cutting Master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio software. The FC9000 detects barcode-linked cutting data from the operator's PC or USB flash memory, opens the correct file, sets the cutting conditions, and starts cutting automatically.
UNRIVALED PRINT / CUT ACCURACY
Graphtec’s Advanced Registration Mark Sensing technology delivers precise Print / Cut results in addition to efficiency boosting features. The new white LED sensor and improved search algorithm accurately read registration marks printed from any printer onto a large variety of media types including high gloss, metallic, glitter, and high intensity reflective.
HEAVY DUTY CUTTING
No flatbed? no problem.
A re-engineered feeding system has greatly enhanced the cutting capabilities of thin and thick media types. Add additional push rollers for increased precision when cutting heavy, rigid materials such as magnet, rubber, and diamond-grade high intensity reflective. Three pressure settings ensure strong media hold-down without leaving track marks.
CONTOUR & DIE CUT
Separate tool positions for contour and die cutting ensures the longevity of your blades and cutting strip when creating decals and graphics that are effortlessly popped out of sheet and roll media.
The optional take-up reel boosts production efficiency by automatically winding rolls of media up to 65 feet long with equipped infrared sensor.
Compatible with the FC9000-140 and FC9000-160.
All FC9000 models are sold with baskets and stands
|Max Cutting Length||600 in|
|Max Pressure||600 g|
|Max Speed||58.5 in/s|
|Contour Cutting||Yes - Automatic|
|Class||Pro Vinyl Cutters|
|Price Range||$1,000 - Above|
|OS Compatibility||Windows, Mac OSX|
Tint Tek 20/20 Window Film Cutting Software - Downloadable - Version 10 (Monthly Subscription)
NOTE: The $245 price shown above represents an initial setup fee plus the the 1st month's subscription fee of 139.95.Monthly subscription plan is $139.95 thereafter.
Tint Tek is a subscription based version of this popular window tint template and cutting software. This is a great cost-effective solution for a smaller tint shop, with low up-front fees.
Activating Your Product
After your order is processed, you will receive an e-mail with a download link and activation code.
You will also be shipped 1 Clipart CD, 1 (Roland Compatible) Tint Blade.
Our new generation software, the optimum choice for tint shops, car dealerships, car detailing shops... that want superior performance offers even more features to help expand your business and create more revenue streams. With your Tint Tek window film cutting software, you will have the industries largest, most comprehensive, current database of automotive window film templates. You will also have the option to design custom logos, graphics and signage for the automotive, commercial and residential markets using window film or vinyl.
As a Tint Tek user your “New Generation” software program provides many superior benefits including.
- Over 10,000 templates dating back to the 70s, with current updates added continuously
- No trimming necessary
- Cut the entire vehicle in 2 minutes or less.
- Tint Tek software allows users to work without having to access the internet for each tint job.
- Improves profits by greatly reducing costs due to waste and errors.
- Increases productivity, even for established tint shops with experienced personnel
- “Tint Tek” Next Generation” software powered by Flexi, includes support for importing clip art, more flexible nesting options, the ability to resize and rotate templates with hundreds of plotters drivers for most all plotters .
- Proffessional fitting, flawless microedge finish cuts each and every time.
- Eliminating special skills training, decreasing the time and level of employee training.
Your Tint Tek software includes our exclusive Remote Access Tracking System (RATS). Remote Access Tracking System gives you the ability to track each and every vehicle cut from the software in house or remotely. Imagine being away from your shop é office and having the ability of knowing what was cut at any given day or hour without being there.
Tint Tek software V10 software also includes a large database of paint protection templates as well as full windshield templates.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Pentium III or higher 512MB or greater
- 200MB install space
- 4 Gig Hard Disk
- 1024x768 resolution monitor
- 16 bit color
- 4x CD-ROM Drive
- Available port for each output device
- Internet Connection
- Window Film Plotter/Cutter
All popular brands
Tint Tek works with all types of quality grade film and vinyl.
Each software bought comes with one year of service. Once that year is up, the customer must renew in order to keep existing patterns and maintain new ones. With the software the customer receives, they are able to do Tint, Windshield, Paint Protection, and Sign Making.
55in Full-auto Wide Format Cold Laminator, with Heat Assisted
HP DesignJet Z5600 44-in PostScript Printer - Recertified + 2 YEARS WARRANTY