Epson SureColor S60600 Print and Cut Printer 64"
Maximize productivity and minimize costs with this high-value print/cut bundle.
Get high-performance printing at an incredible value with the SureColor S60600 Print/Cut Bundle. Featuring a SureColor S60600 64″ roll-to-roll printer, state-of-the-art cutter from Graphtec and intuitive ONYX® software, this all-in-one bundle offers maximum productivity at a cost-saving price. From stickers and labels to decals and car wraps, the SureColor 60600 quickly and reliably tackles the full spectrum of printing projects using vibrant Epson UltraChrome® GS3 dual 4-color solvent ink. Plus, with an included cutter and easy-to-integrate ONYX workflow management, this bundle fulfills a variety of printing needs, all at a remarkably low cost of ownership.
Top-tier performance at a low price — save money with bundled printer, cutter and ONYX software package
Streamline your workflow — all-in-one solution quickly tackles a variety of printing needs for maximum productivity and accelerated turnaround times
Amazing value — get the most out of your printer setup with high-quality printing, productive cutting and intuitive workflow management
Fast, reliable printing — precision media feeding and take‑up system along with a PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead deliver class‑leading print quality at true production speeds Maximize returns, minimize costs — durable design, intuitive technology and superior energy efficiency support low total cost of ownership
Easy-to-integrate technology — built-in ONYX software allows for fast installation, flexible integration and simplified workflow management
Vibrant, versatile media production — Epson UltraChrome® GS3 4-color solvent ink produces stickers, labels, decals and more with market-leading print quality
- Maximum Cutting Area: 54 in x 164 ft (1372 mm x 50 m)
- Compatible Media Widths: 2 in to 60.2 in (5O mm to 1529 mm)
- Maximum Media Thickness: 59.1 mil (1.48 mm)
- Maximum Cut Speed: 58.5 in/s (1485 mm/s) diagonal
- Programmable Cutting Force: 20 gf - 600 gf in 48 steps
- Sheet Cutter Max Thickness: 11 mil including media release liner (backing)
- Programmable Resolution: GP-GL™: 0.1/.05/.025/.0l mm; HP-GL®: 0.001 in (0.025 mm); GP-GL™: 254,508, 1016, 2540; HP-GL®: 1016
- Compatible Media Types: Self-adhesive vinyl film, diamond grade**, fluorescent film, reflective film, Amberlith™, Rubylith™, sandblast resist rubber, high-intensity reflective film**, prismatic reflective sheeting**, window tint film, paint protection film**, automotive paint protection film**, etc.
- Interface: USB 2.0 High-speed I Serial RS- 232C I Ethernet interface
- ARMS: 5th Generation Advanced Registration Mark Sensing System
- Command Modes: GP-GL™, HP-GL® (Selectable in command menu or auto detection)
- Display Panel: 3" graphic LCD with comprehensive icon-corresponding soft keys
Standard Accessories (Included):
- Super Steel Cutting Blade: CB 09UB
- Blade Holder: PHP 33-CB 09N-HS
- Water Based Fiber Tip Pen: KF 700-BK
- Fiber Pen Adapter: PHP 31-FIBER
- Power Cable, USB Cable, Software/Drivers DVD, Training DVD
- Shipping Weight with Stand: 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Unit Dimensions with Stand: 73.6 x 28 x48 in (1870x711 x 1219 mm)
UltraChrome GS3 Inks:
- Production capacity — high-capacity ink cartridges at 700 ml per color
- Extreme color gamut — produce vibrant images using just four colors
- Superior media compatibility — print on virtually any media type from adhesive vinyl to banner material
- Same day lamination — first solvent printers to offer same day lamination2
- Environmentally responsible — no special ventilation or air purification is required3.
- 3M MCS warranty — the most comprehensive warranty program in the signage industry is now available on all standard UltraChrome GS3 Inks – More information
- Avery ICS Performance Guarantee – Verified and tested by one of the top media manufacturers in the world – Learn More!
- Epson S-Series Rewards program — earn up to five years of coverage simply by using genuine Epson ink and media
PrecisionCore TFP Print Heads
- Consistent Color — efficient, precise and repeatable performance with excellent image quality
- Precision — low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead — one-inch wide print head with 720 nozzles per color
- Epson Precision Dot — delivers best-in-class image quality at commercial-level print speeds
- Robust Print Head Design — designed specifically for the high-demands of production environments
- Dual Advanced PrecisionCore® TFP® Print Heads
- 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet Print Head
- Dual 4 Color (C,M,Y,K)
- Solvent Based Ink Chemistry
- Draft - 1,020 sqft/hr
- Production: Banner - 550 sqft/hr, Vinyl 310 sqft/hr
- Quality: Banner - 310 sqft/hr, Vinyl - 190 sqft/hr
Ink Type:Ultrachrome® GS3Ink Palette:CMYK x 2Replacement Ink:
- Black T890100
- Cyan T890200
- Magenta T890300
- Yellow T890400
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.8x - 10.11x; Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (64-bit)Server Systems:Windows 7, 8, Windows Vista or Windows XP (64 bit)System Requirements:Intel i7 or better 6GB memory recommendedTemperature:
- Operating: 50 to 95 degrees F (10 to 35 degrees C)
- Storage: -4 to 104 degrees F (-20 to 50 C)
- Operating: 20-80%
- Operating (Recommended): 40-60%
- 5-85% (no condensation)
- Standard one-year on-site next business day service with toll-free phone support Monday thru Friday.
- Optional Epson SureColor S40600 Extended service plans available for purchase for up to three years of total coverage.
- Participate in the Epson S-Series Rewards program to be eligible for up to five years of total coverage.
Ink Supply System:
Ink Supply Fill Volume:700 mL x 4 colors total x 2Ink Shelf Life:2 years from printed production date or 6 months after open
Printable Area and Accuracy:
Maximum Paper Width:64"Minimum Paper Width:12"Maximum Printable Width:63.6"
Roll Media Handling:
Maximum Roll Diameter:Up to 250mmMaximum Roll Weight:Up to 95lbs
Software Included:Front-End RIP Workflow by Onyx GamaPrint Pro PANTONE licensed PostScript Language Level 3 Compatible RIP by Onyx. Includes full workflow software with layout, nesting, tiling, custom spot color management, custom media support and RIP queue functionality. The Epson SureColor S60600 is also supported by most leading third-party RIPs and workflows.Controller Specifications:Epson ESC/P® rasterInterfaces:
- One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (1.1 Compatible)
- One Gigabit Ethernet Port
Rated Voltage:AC 100 - 120 V, AC 200 - 240 VRated Frequency:50- 60 HzPower Consumption:
- Operating: Approx. 650W or less
- Standby Heaters On: Approx 520W
- Standby Heaters Off: Approx 30W or less
- Power Off: Approx 0.6 W or less
- Sleep Mode: Less than 3.5W