48"(1200mm) Manual Acrylic Light Box Plastic PVC Bending Machine Heater, 1-6mm Thickness
US Stock-48"(1200mm) Manual Acrylic Light Box Plastic Heater, 1-6mm Thickness
The heater is the core part of bending machine. You can assemble various kinds of ideal practical with this heater.
Processing Material: Acrylic, Plastic, PVC, Plexiglass.
Used for: This acrylic bending machine heater can be widely used in decoration engineering, sign making, display cabinet, aquarium wrapping, lighting , bending the supermarket shelves, curtain wall, large light box, acrylic plates and plastic plates.
The acrylic bending machine heater can bend all kinds of plastic sheet. If the thickness of acrylic sheet is beyond 6mm, you can use two heaters heat the top and bottom of the sheet at the same time, or you need to cut a slot on the sheet.
You can also use many acrylic bender heaters to heat more bents at the same time.
• Reasonable design, small size, compact structure and beautiful appearance;
• Heat even and temperature adjustable;
• With circulating cooling water system on both sides of heating pipe;
• Power supply joint and waterpipe joint are at the same end;
• The body is made of special aluminum extrusions.
• Portable, small occupation, low consumption and reliable operation;
• Light and practical with low cost, value-priced;
• Circulating cooling water system can make sure other parts (no heating is required) won’t get thermal deformation.
• Free plugging and unplugging, easy to storage and assembles to worktable very conveniently;
• Straight appearance, the effective heating length is 1220mm (48").
• Low consumption, low cost;
• Can be assembled to a or used alone;
• Save space, light and practical;
• Can bend all kinds of plastic sheet.
|Maximum Bending Width||1220mm (48")|
|Power Supply||AC 100V, 60Hz|
|Heating Slot Width||8mm|
|Heating Thickness||1mm - 6mm (0.04" – 0.24")|
|Heater Size||1.8 x 1.8 x 58.3 (45 x 45 x 1480mm)|
|Heater packing size||4.9 x 4.9 x 61.3 (125 x 125 x 1556mm)|
|Box packing Size||13.8 x 7.9 x 7.1 (350 x 200 x 180mm)|
• The temperature at the central of heating tube is the highest, which can be up to 500°, and greater the distance from the central the lower the temperature.
• Actually, the appropriate temperature for bending acrylic is about 240°.
• The heater can work 24 hours a day on the circumstance that the water temperature is not high.
We Also Recommend
HP 789/792 Printhead Cleaning Container for Designjet L26100, L26500, L28500 - CH622A