55in Full-auto Wide Format Cold Laminator, with Heat Assisted
Qomolangma 55in full-auto wide format roll to roll top heat assist laminator and mounting machine. No wrinkle, no silvering, no slidding!
Equipped with heat on the top roller to activate the adhesive on your pressure sensitive lamination film, you can rest assured that you will achieve the perfect finish every time.
3 years warranty!!
WA series designed for wide format laminating or mounting application use. Entry level Full-auto roll to roll model with metal sheet construction.
A perfect fit for entry level customer, who is looking for an affordable and professional cold laminator for projects. This new model can be widely used for pre - masking vinyl graphic, mount prints on substrate, over laminating inkjet prints and so on.
Cold roll laminators are the perfect option for someone looking to enter the wide format graphics market. Equipped with all of the features needed to produce most applications, Qomolangma cold roll laminator promises quality, performance and safety – at an affordable price.
• Great for mounting prints to boards
• Over laminating digital prints
• Applying application tapes, applying double side adhesives and vinyl
Remark: Trimmer cutting function for your option, if you want this function, please choose "with trimmer"
• Good color reducibility and light transmittance, free of bubbles and snowflake point!
• Free heavy duty floor stand with caster wheels
• Laminates graphics up to 55in wide
• Drop in type interchangeable 3 inches aluminum shaft
• Manual nip adjustment up to 1.38 inch for handling of most substrates
• 102mm (4in) bigger rollers for best quality laminating control
• Safety eyes for increased operator safety
• Foot switch for hands free operation
• Removable front worktable for easy film setup
• Adopt new - style aluminum alloy supporting roller.
• One side hand crank lift up system
• Button type control panel
• Variable speed control
• Forward and reverse direction control
• E-stop and photocell installed for safety
• Both auto and foot pedal switch mode
• Removable pressure plate
• Stand assembled at customer site
Electrical Requirements: AC110V / 50 - 60Hz, AC230V / 50 - 60Hz
Heated Rollers: Heat Assist
Maximum Roller Temperature: 140F (60C)
Maximum Speed: 19.685 ft / min (6m / min)
Maximum Substrate Thickness: 1.38in (35mm)
Maximum Working Width: 55in (1400mm)
Qomolangma Laminator's Advantages:
Hand crank and electric lifting: compared with pneumatic lifting structure, the roll parallel setting is more stable, meet the needs of high end customers with high laminating quality request, and there are fewer after-sales problems;
Rubber roller: the original raw rubber roller has good elasticity and durability compared with the recycled rubber;
Mechanical installation: the sheet metal is cut by laser to ensure the correct installation of the mounting hole, so as to ensure that the unwind/rewind shaft is parallel and finishing lamination is without wrinkle and air-bubble;
Electric wiring: the design of electrical structure is humanized and easy to operate.
Sign & display, window graphics, banner, poster, POP, vehicle wrapping, wallpaper, cutting sheet sticker, labels & decals, proof, POS display, package, sign board, flyer, document finishing, floor graphics, rigid and flexible indoor displays, board and many more.